We are looking for our third Musketeer …..
…… to join our Head Chef and Sous Chef
Cardinal Clinic is a prestigious independent psychiatric hospital and the kitchen prepares food for inpatients, day patients and staff. The evening meal is prepared for smaller numbers and dishes are to restaurant standard, where presentation is important and this is where you can put your own twist on things to make the meal your own.
We produce excellent food using fresh, high quality ingredients and are looking for someone with flair and a passion for food.
The shifts are favourable with evening shifts finishing at 7.30pm on most nights. If we have a function you may work a bit later but no late finishes here!
The rota features:
- One day off every weekend
- One weekend off in three
- The only split shift is on a weekend day
- All other days are straight shifts
- Early shift 7am-3pm, Evening shift 11.30pm-7.30pm.
These hours make for a great work/life balance.
This is a friendly place to work. All the staff work together to make this a successful organisation and for the benefit of the patients. The kitchen team are close knit, friendly and like a laugh. We don’t have any Gordon Ramsey’s here!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present amazing food
- Contribute to menu plans
- 40 hours per week on rota
- When on duty (in absence of Head or Sous Chef) be responsible for the overall running of the kitchen
- Attend mandatory training as necessary (provided in house)
You will be:
- Energetic, passionate and proactive
- Have a good sense of humour
- Team player
We will provide:
- A competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Meals on Duty
If you would like to speak to our Head Chef to find out more about the job, call Jonathan on 01753 869755. You are welcome to pop in for an informal chat if you would like, just give Jonathan a call to arrange it.
To apply for the job, please send your CV to HR@cardinalclinic.co.uk , call Linda Pittick on 01753 869755 or use the form below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please download our application form here, and ensure you attach it in your Online Application