About Cardinal Clinic
Cardinal Clinic is a private mental health hospital which has been providing outstanding mental health care for 45 years, from our base in Windsor, Berkshire. We employ around 100 staff and have around 50 self-employed clinicians. As a team, we serve an in-patient unit of 23 beds, a day care service and we hold more than 20,000 out-patient appointments per year.
About the Role
- Assisting our team of Chefs to ensure the Kitchen equipment and area is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Washing up, cleaning cookers, fridges, grill etc.
- Receiving/checking food deliveries and packing away.
- Maintaining stock rotation.
- Sweeping/mopping floor area after lunch service
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 15:00 p.m.