About Cardinal Clinic
Cardinal Clinic is a private mental health hospital which has been providing outstanding mental health care for 45 years, from our base in Windsor, Berkshire. We employ around 100 staff and have around 50 self-employed clinicians. As a team, we serve an in-patient unit of 23 beds, a day care service and we hold more than 20,000 out-patient appointments per year.
Cardinal Clinic is a unique place to work. The hospital itself is set on lovely grounds. We have a great team of nurses who are friendly and welcoming, and we provide a good working environment.
About the Role
- We have a vacancy for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join our wonderful Nursing Bank Team for Night Duty.
- Salary Band 5/6 depending on experience
About the Successful Applicant
- A Nurse looking for extra hours working with a professional and friendly team.
- Adaptable & highly motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Applicants should be knowledgeable in Risk Assessments, CPA, Multidisciplinary team working and Care Planning.
How to apply
If this appeals to you, or you would like more information or a tour around the Hospital call Sarah Kaiser / Linda Pittick on 01753 869755.