What are sexual difficulties?
Many people suffer from sexual difficulties and are embarrassed to ask for help. Cardinal Clinic has been helping people with a wide range of issues for many years.
We have psychotherapists with specific training in sexual and relationship therapy and who have vast experience in helping to turn people’s lives around in this area.
Some of the sexual conditions treatable medically and psychologically:
- Premature Ejaculation
- Impotence (better known today as Erectile Dysfunction)
- Fear of Sex (better known today as Sexual Aversion Syndrome)
- Internet Sexual Addictions
- Love and Sexual Personal Addiction
- Problems arising from Sexual Abuse
- Problems of Sexual Identity
- General Sexual Trauma
Some of the relationship/marital difficulties helped by psychotherapy:
- Psychological and Personal conflict arising from infidelity
- Communication Problems
- Preparation for “Amicable” divorce
- Individual psychological problems interfering with the relationship
- The relationship with yourself and others
Get help for sexual difficulties today
GP’s looking to refer a patient may make a referral here.
A calm environment dedicated to your care
Rated ‘Outstanding’ for care and overall ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission, Cardinal Clinic works tirelessly to offer an elevated patient experience from exquisite and fresh chef-prepared meals, to comfortable and relaxing accommodations. Situated in a private estate in the heart of Windsor’s green belt, residential in-patient care, day care and out-patient services are offered.