Practice at Cardinal Clinic
Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Psychotherapists
Whether you are an established private practitioner or considering a move away from the NHS for the first time, we would appreciate the chance to talk to you about the opportunities at Cardinal Clinic. We would love to support you in building your practice with unrivalled support to clinicians, in an organisation with an exemplary approach to patient care.
We are a prestigious independent mental health hospital on the outskirts of Windsor. We are currently expanding our consulting space due to increasing numbers of patients seeking our support and are actively seeking new clinicians who would like to have practicing privileges with us.
Cardinal Clinic was founded in 1976 and has remained in the same family’s ownership ever since. This gives us the flexibility to focus on patient care without the pressure of corporate ownership.
We have a substantial in-patient facility alongside our out-patients and day care unit. We also have a CAMHS out-patient facility. We received an overall rating of ‘Good’ in this year’s CQC review and achieved an ‘Outstanding’ for patient care.
We offer clinicians practicing benefits which are wide ranging and include opportunities for professional and personal development as well as offering access to referrals at no charge. There is also professional marketing support available to help you build your private practice.
EXPECTATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
We expect clinicians to be established in their professions and require them to contribute to the governance and management of Cardinal Clinic.
Specifically, we expect:
- Five years post qualification experience
- Membership/Fellowship of relevant professional bodies e.g. BA, RCP
- Minimum commitment of one session per week (evenings, weekends or daytime)
- Attendance at quarterly MAC/PAC (minimum 2 per year)
- Contribution and engagement with Cardinal Clinic to support wider business objectives
BENEFITS OF PRACTICING PRIVILEGES
Cardinal Clinic provides many benefits to clinicians practicing with us. These include:
- Access to a wide community of consultant psychiatrists, psychologists and psychotherapists both adult and CAMHS
- Private patients only; the Clinic does not have any NHS contracts
- Support developing your private practice including exposure to referring GPs and professional marketing
- Access to referrals received by the Clinic at no charge
- Opportunities to develop your management experience through various committees which run the facility, some are remunerated
- Competitive room rents for out-patient clinic with discounts for the first 12 months in practice
- Option to use onsite secretarial service (chargeable)
- Option to use onsite billing service (chargeable)
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- Access to in-house training e.g. mandatory training and CPD to support revalidation
- Opportunity to present case conferences and educational workshops
- Proximity to M3, M4 and M25
- Free parking
- Free Lunch
- Free educational events
- Participation in company profit share scheme or bonus scheme
- Beautiful surroundings with extensive grounds
Take the First Step
To find out more about opportunities at Cardinal Clinic, please complete the form below. This will be passed to our senior clinical team who will be in touch with you.